If you have been sexually assaulted it is important to remember it is not your fault.
Seek the appropriate services so all of your needs can be met. If you wish to be accompanied by a trained and sensitive advocate, you can call the Rape Crisis Center’s 24-hr hotline at 505-266-7711 and an advocate will meet you.
You can choose to utilize any or all components of the sexual assault response team.
Call the SMART responder that you feel most comfortable contacting:
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANE) 505.884.7263 24-hour hotline
- Rape Crisis Center of Central New Mexico 505.266.7711 24-hour hotline
- Student Health and Counseling (SHAC) 505.277.3136 24-hour number
- Counseling and Referral Services (CARS) 505.272.6868
- UNM Police Department (UNMPD) 505.277.2241 24-hour number
- Dean of Student (DOS) 505.277.3361